What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spec x talang is amazing. I want one:D.

Oooooh I cannit wait for my spect x talengensis to pitcher! It has three Sid shoots starting as the tip withered for some reason! But it's growing! I love the spect x aristo too! Awesome. And of course you got to love the vent x ham!!

Daaaaamn your plants are looking great man, whats the tub of spec x taleng pitchers for?

Tupperware full of pitchers :ohno: Did you divide/repot a piece? That plant is just plain gorgeous :hail:

i am wondering why the pot full of pitchers ,

N. spec x talangensis in bigger than I expected, but the pitchers are smaller than I thought. I want one.

Everything is looking great!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks Keith. You too. :-D

Beautiful Neps and company.

Adelae can be a real B*** to get going, I took me a year to get mine looking good and well coloured. It looked just like yours for ages.

It's just funky I see everyone else with these gigantic red dewy beasts. I'm wondering what I'm missing? ???

what size tank is that?

I truthfully do not know. :0o: I want to say 50? Surely some fish person can confirm or deny that.

Daaaaamn your plants are looking great man, whats the tub of spec x taleng pitchers for?

i am wondering why the pot full of pitchers ,

Tupperware full of pitchers :ohno: Did you divide/repot a piece? That plant is just plain gorgeous :hail:

:ohno: !

N. spec x talangensis in bigger than I expected, but the pitchers are smaller than I thought. I want one.

Spec x talang is amazing. I want one:D.

Oooooh I cannit wait for my spect x talengensis to pitcher! It has three Sid shoots starting as the tip withered for some reason! But it's growing! I love the spect x aristo too! Awesome. And of course you got to love the vent x ham!!

Thanks everyone! :D You know it's funny I don't think anyone had heard or really even cared about this cross until mine got big. I swear the next couple vendors that carry the plant should be kicking me back advertising fees! :lol:

Isn't that how it goes Dex?

Your spec x tal is fantastic!

Just a couple casual pics. . .

My terrarium was getting some rare and brief early morning sun so I had to take a couple pictures.

DSCN7076.jpg

DSCN7078.jpg

Maybe my two favorite Nepenthes - N. hamata

DSCN7080.jpg

And N. argentii

DSCN7081.jpg

And N. squirrelii

DSCN7083.jpg

Love the hamata. Wonder if it'll hold that color as it matures.

What hamata clone is that ? It's very squat and super red.

Hahaha love the N. Squirelli, think you could send me a cutting? :lol:

AK is actually where neps grow best hmmm... I might have to move now :lol:

Love the lighting in those early morning pics. Looks like they are on a dewy mountain. Very peaceful and beautiful.

Can we see the peristome on that squirrelii?

AK is actually where neps grow best hmmm... I might have to move now :lol:

You'd never complain about the cold again! :lol:

Love the lighting in those early morning pics. Looks like they are on a dewy mountain. Very peaceful and beautiful.

Thanks Thag, I thought the same thing, it was a nice thing to wake up to. :)

Can we see the peristome on that squirrelii?

Sure -

http://www.wartgames.com/themes/languagearts/squirrel.jpg

Back