What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what rokosauros said

congrats on the hamata. Still loving the spec x talangensis.

Pitchers poppin'

Yay gorgeous plants as always!

oh pretty hamata! I approve ;)

Cute hamata!!

Nice plants...great sized burbidgeae x edwardsiana as well. :)

Congrats on that hamata! And that spectabilis x talangensis is just droolsome :drool:

what rokosauros said

congrats on the hamata. Still loving the spec x talangensis.

Just realized I didn't thank any of you folks for the last time. :nono:

Thank you! :-D

There were quite a few pitchers popping all within the same few days that I had to document them. :)

Tiny little eymae x x trusmadiensis. First one in my care!

DSCN6694.jpg

N. burbidgeae x edwardsiana should look mighty fine when it opens all the way up.

DSCN6693.jpg

N. ventricosa x hamata :-D

DSCN6695.jpg

N. spectabilis x talangensis from up the vine

DSCN6696.jpg

and from the basal.

DSCN6697.jpg

Ol' N. sanguinea was worth mentioning too I guess. :p

DSCN6698.jpg

and N. robcantleyi finally made and opened a pitcher. Looks like it is taking its sweet sweet time opening that lid and coloring up. :scratch:

DSCN6699.jpg

And this one's not new but just looked pertty all colored up and such, N. eymae x jacquelineae

DSCN6702.jpg

I actually like the one from basal better!

very nice,still love the spec talang

Nice on everything :drool: I wish the spectalangensis would make more than just tiny green pitchers for me :(

Is that a shiny new vent x hammy that popped? :laaa: There's just no going wrong with both those parents in a hybrid..

They all look great, Dex. Every time I see a spectabilis x talangensis, I realize how badly I need one.. nothing looks quite like it.

Ohhh....nice Burbeddie!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. :)

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Nice on everything :drool: I wish the spectalangensis would make more than just tiny green pitchers for me :(

Is that a shiny new vent x hammy that popped? :laaa: There's just no going wrong with both those parents in a hybrid..

It will someday! I hope.

And yes. that is a shiny new ventricosa x hamata. I got it from some TF member. . . I can't remember which one. :scratch: I'm pretty sure it was from the coolest bestest one ever though. :-D

My army of capensis begins here!:mwahaha: 'broad leaf'

DSCN6783.jpg

DSCN6784.jpg

'all red'? :scratch:

DSCN6785.jpg

Baines Kloof - sent down a big thick root to stabilize the main stem.

DSCN6787.jpg

Sarrecenia oreophila seedlings still coming along nicely, though slowly.

DSCN6786.jpg

Sarracenia psitaccina

DSCN6781.jpg

DSCN6782.jpg

Heliamphora heterodoxa x minor finally making big nectar spoons and bright colors.

DSCN6793.jpg

DSCN6794.jpg

K, now for the actual Nepenthes. :p

N. glandulifera x boschiana

DSCN6798.jpg

N. robcantleyi - not coloring up all that quickly...

DSCN6796.jpg

Whyyy!? :cry:

DSCN6797.jpg

N. clipeata x (clipeata x eymae) Is finally rooted after breaking off its stem many months ago, I potted it up and put it in a better place in the terrarium.

DSCN6799.jpg

N. burbidgeae x edwardsiana

DSCN6788.jpg

DSCN6789.jpg

DSCN6792.jpg

N. hamata, seed-grown

DSCN6795.jpg

N. ventricosa x hamata

DSCN6780.jpg

DSCN6779.jpg

Beautiful plants. Your pics and others' nice pics really make me want to get a better cammera. Sigh...

burb eddie loving that one

Wow, everything looks great. :)

Yay wonderful!!

Congrats Dex, everything's looking awesome... except for the little lid *******. :)

And awesome job rooting the clip! :)

Waaaaah your Burb x Eddy is looking so good!

Oh and the capensis red got actually red for me in the 'winter' here outside so maybe it needs lower temps to bring out the color? Just a thought. Either that or less light but I'm not sure that's the ticket for any cps :lol:

Looks awesome, Dex. How's the singalana x hamata doing? Mine's growing faster than I expected it would, with another pitcher on the way.

Back