What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If only one of our multiple male maximas was blooming right now. They flowered in October...

N. belii x ventricosa
DSC_00020001_16.jpg

DSC_00050003_6.jpg

DSC_00060004_4.jpg

DSC_00030002_6.jpg

very bellii-ish.. Is it a ground scrambler like the mother plant?

Thanks for showing the basals!

I like seeing the various N. bellii hybrids.

N. mirabilis seedling. Obviously time to repot. This one was in a 2 inch pot... The root has left the pot. Elvis has left the building. Seems it has a means of dealing with being submerged. Last pic the roots are making laterals heading up to the surface of the water...

DSC_00230011_hf.jpg

DSC_00220010_hf.jpg

DSC_00240012_hf.jpg

That last pic is craziness.

N. ventricosa tip cutting trying to bloom

DSC_00160006_2_hf.jpg

Almost all plants can adapt to all or parts of the routs in water. It is when you move them from media to aster when you run onto problems. Orchids generally can adapt to semi-hydo and you will routinely find routs growing and growing will in the water resevour. I am so going to try a nep in semi_hydro. I think it will work great fir those plants that do not like to be reported like rajah. Just up pot as the media doesn't break down.

Awesome growing kula!!!

Looks Amazing, Happy Growing!:)

Back