What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Female Nepenthes of mine

Took some new pics of some of my female Nepenthes.

First pic is of my Female Hamakua

d-97.jpg

Female Tenuis

d-98.jpg

e-81.jpg

f-72.jpg

g-58.jpg

h-47.jpg

i-40.jpg

j-34.jpg

And the other Tenuis that grows right next to the female in the same pot.

e-82.jpg

I can't believe how big and healthy it's all looking for you!! Excellent growing, Mike!

Woow! I love that tenuis! where did you get it?

Woow! I love that tenuis! where did you get it?

Hi there. I'm glad you love the Tenuis. There some of my favs. The Female Tenuis I got from a good friend in a trade, and the other Tenuis thats unknown in sex I received from Andreas Wistuba.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

I can't believe how big and healthy it's all looking for you!! Excellent growing, Mike!

Thanks Liz. I'm very glad that there all doing well myself, LOL.

Hi there. I'm glad you love the Tenuis. There some of my favs. The Female Tenuis I got from a good friend in a trade, and the other Tenuis thats unknown in sex I received from Andreas Wistuba.

Woh.. are they fast growers?? (they seem to)I will be probably thinking seriously in getting one for my self, they're so amazing! congrats for yours

Woh.. are they fast growers?? (they seem to)I will be probably thinking seriously in getting one for my self, they're so amazing! congrats for yours

They seem to both be quite the fast growers. At least for me that is. They are also both very easy growers as well. I dont seem to have any problems with these plants.

Hope she hurries up and flowers soon. My predator flower is making progress.

Hope she hurries up and flowers soon. My predator flower is making progress.

I hope she does as well. I have some other good news. I went and checked on my Female Truncata x Aristolochioides and she is activating 2 new growth points, plus the top center main vine is finally returning back to normal, So hopefully when she recovers she will flower soon as well. Also it looks like she may activate a couple more growth points as well soon.

Beautiful plants! Did you pot your two tenuis together to hopefully synchronize flowering or just to save space?

Beautiful plants! Did you pot your two tenuis together to hopefully synchronize flowering or just to save space?

Thanks. They are definitely very beautiful plants indeed. It was actually a mixture of both with the 2 Tenuis's, LOL. I need the space and also when they both flower, I want to be able to touch both the Female and male flowers together to do easy pollination. I do hope my other Tenuis is a Male, LOL. I am 100% certain of the Females gender for sure. She has flowered for me before in the past while I was rooting her from un unrooted cutting over a year ago.

Back