What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Nepenthes

If you have a pair of red/green 3D glasses, check out:

3d-nepenthes001.jpg

And here's a bonus picture:

3d-qtip001.jpg

I don't have 3-D glasses, but I bet it looks pretty cool.

This IS the Sarracenia, Heliamphora, Cephalotus forum though...

LOL! That was very clever and creative!

Must remember to bring a pair to work, I love 3D!

I don't have 3-D glasses, but I bet it looks pretty cool.

This IS the Sarracenia, Heliamphora, Cephalotus forum though...

Dex: Thanks for pointing that out. I did this late yesterday, I didn't pay close attention. Maybe one of the mods can move it?

:p I figured you were tired.

Cool pics! Is that a German Shepherd?

Nice work man! Was it some automated online tool or did you have to work it? I'd love to mess with it too :D
Andrew

PS- thread moved

Hmmm where are those glasses my brother had...

Uh oh, is TF getting with the program! I feel the first 3D online forum coming on!

Nah. I tried a friend's 3D camera on my dog and neps. :) Works pretty nicely! I may just have to get one.

Wish I hadn't thrown away my 3D glasses from my book, lol. What type of dog is that in the last pic? It's really nice. American White Shepherd?

I wish I had something as handy as a 3-D camera. :D What I do have is a very old Koday Folding Primo that will let you double, triple, quintuple expose your shots all day long. It takes 120 film, which is getting hard to find, and even harder to process! I would take the first shot through a red filter, then *very* carefully wind the shutter, then move each leg of the tripod to the right 6 inches, then re-take with the blue film. Tedious! I only did it half a dozen times, with few successes.

I should see if it can be done through photoshop.

Back