What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New pics

Its been a while since I've taken pictures of my plants. Most are looking a bit rough right now but there are some I thought I'd share.

I have 5 splendiana x [(veitchii x maxima) x veitchii] seedlings and am loving them even more as they mature. Each one is unique.
Here is the largest
CIMG1418.jpg

Here is one with a nice peristome
CIMG1425.jpg

Here is are some less impressive ones
CIMG1427.jpg

CIMG1428.jpg

My eymae made an offshoot; most of my larger plants did cause they went through some stress a while back
CIMG1422.jpg

CIMG1420.jpg

CIMG1421.jpg

My other plants, the Truncata has 4 growth points now, two large and two small. My stenophylla and fusca are getting larger but aren't pitchering at the moment. And the Red Dragon is doing well, I just can't get a photo of it.

That one with the stripes is super nice! I'd say...if your plants are looking bad, then mine look dead :-))

That one with the stripes is super nice! I'd say...if your plants are looking bad, then mine look dead

Thanks, but compared to guys like Capslock, Rattler and Joel my plants look deader than my old hamata. And you've got some nice plants too. Wish the weather here was nicer to my plants.

Back