What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few pics

I thought I would post a couple of pics.

N. spectabilis
DSC02992-1.jpg

N. rafflesiana "giant form"
DSC02985.jpg

N. splendiana x (spectabilis x veitchii)
DSC02995.jpg

N. x chelsonii and N. ampullaria
DSC02987.jpg

N. mikei
DSC02994.jpg

My lowland plant case
LLCASE0120.jpg

awesome neps, especially the raff!

The coloration on that ampullaria is TDF!

(to die for)

Oh, awesome collection!! :drool:
Thanks so much for sharing!

The wings on the Rafflesiana are huge! Great collection :D

Is that a speaker on the floor in front of the tank? Playing a little Barry White for the kids?

Thanks for the kind comments. Here are a couple more photos I forgot to post, including a different form of N. rafflesiana and what looks to be a wavy-leaved N. maxima that grew out of a tiny seedling someone gave to me. That one has been growing in a sunny window, but I took it out to take the pictures.

N. rafflesiana
DSC02999.jpg

N. maxima (?)
DSC02997.jpg

DSC02998.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Is that a speaker on the floor in front of the tank? Playing a little Barry White for the kids?

That's a space heater. I only use it in the winter during the daytime. The bottom of the tank is made of plate glass and has about an inch of water in it. The heater gets the tank up to a very humid 90º by afternoon.

Glen - Great plants as always. I love the mikei and spectabilis, they are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing.

beeeeautiful plants and i love the tank too , don't see too many lowland setups here , nice work:0o::-O:-O:-O:-O

beeeeautiful plants and i love the tank too , don't see too many lowland setups here , nice work:0o::-O:-O:-O:-O

Thanks. I made that for to put in a living room, but when we moved my wife decided it should go in the basement. I didn't put up a fight because it is kind of big.

Nice ones!

Back