What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. talangensis, N. glabrata, N. lowii , N. maxima x veitchii

uphwiz

jimmy
the N. lowii and N. talangensis were rescues and are now starting to show some promise , and the N. glabrata is still showing off , so i thought i would do an update pic, the N. maxima x veitchii i got from e-bay, many months back,
N. talangensis.
IMG_4023.jpg
N. glabrata.
IMG_4025.jpg
N. lowii.
IMG_4019.jpg
N. maxima x veitchii.
IMG_4026.jpg
IMG_4027.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice glabrada.....wouldn't happen to be related to N. glabrata, would it? ;)

exactly thanks i always SPEELL this wrong LOLOOLLOLOLOOLL

[Edit: Don't forget everyone can always edit and correct their own posts. You don't have to wait for me to fix it for you. :-D]

Awesome pitchers, cant wait for my N. glabrata and N. talangensis to pitcher :D

N. talangensis is very awesome. That N. glabrata is pure gorgeous, I can't wait for mine to look remotely like that.

Also, N. maxima x vetchii, who would have thought it could look so good?

Wow, that N. glabrata is a real showstopper!!!

:drool: N. glabrata.... if only I could have made mine grow half as nice as that!!

really nice, my neps are really small :{ can't wait for them to grow bigger!

Wonderful plants. Each of your neps has so many pitchers! What's the humidity level in your greenhouse?

Jimmy, all of your plants look magnificently divine!
Thanks for sharing! :drool:

All of them look good! What are you keeping the environment at? I'm trying to recuperate my N. Lowii, and yours looks fantastic.

thanks everyone , these are all in my highland terrarium, 70 to 80 percent humidity , 10 hours of t-12 florescent daylight bulbe and there is a constant air flow via a 3inch pvc tube alond the upper back of the terrarium with several holes drilled, i can do an over all picture of the terrarium if anyone is interested

thanks everyone , these are all in my highland terrarium, 70 to 80 percent humidity , 10 hours of t-12 florescent daylight bulbe and there is a constant air flow via a 3inch pvc tube alond the upper back of the terrarium with several holes drilled, i can do an over all picture of the terrarium if anyone is interested

I'd be interested to see your whole set up. What are your day/night temperatures? I've been thinking about setting up a peltier cooling unit for mine and hook it up to a thermostat that only runs at night. It stays about 70-75 in the day, but doesn't drop much at night.

I'll do a couple pics tomorrow , the day tamps are 70 to 76 , and the nights drop to about 67 to 72, not a great drop , but the neps in this terrarium seem to like it a lot.

Oh wow, not much of a drop at all. I would figure N. Lowii would want to be kept cooler at night. But yeah, all of them look really good.

Back