What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new N. veitchii K

Check with Tony P. and/or Michael C.

Here's the newest on my seed grown from Tony.

100_8087.jpg

Most recent pitcher from mine.

Nveitchii_4-26-11.jpg

has the peristome folded back anymore on that one? If so, ours could almost be twins. ;)

has the peristome folded back anymore on that one? If so, ours could almost be twins. ;)

Nope..the peristome has pretty much stayed flared on mine..it doesn't fold back.

interesting. Mine is working on another currently. Let's see what this new one will look like in a month.

Awesome guys. Thanks for the contacts on the Veitchii K. I'll see if I can get my hands on one :).

Amazing pics btw. You two are only feeding my demons lol.

Good news! I got in with an order going out to EP (through the OCPS - thanks chinlee!), and will be receiving my n. veitchii (k) sometime this summer (or whenever it gets here) :D. I blame mass and Exo . But seriously, thanks for posting the pics, I wouldnt have gotten one otherwise :awesome:

Good news! I got in with an order going out to EP (through the OCPS - thanks chinlee!), and will be receiving my n. veitchii (k) sometime this summer (or whenever it gets here) :D. I blame mass and Exo . But seriously, thanks for posting the pics, I wouldnt have gotten one otherwise :awesome:

No problem....that's why we're here...to make people blow their money on awesome plants...I WE GO DOWN, WE'RE TAKIN' YOU WITH US! :lol:

Back