What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm afraid the news is not fantastic...

homeramispina07.jpg

To my untrained eye, bagging the Nep has certainly helped to slow the damage, but the sadly the damage has not reversed... In fact, it's seems (to me, at least) to be proceeding, albeit more slowly...

homeramispina08.jpg

It's a bit late tonight, and I just got home, but I'm probably going to unbag it, try to cut it at a point along its stem, treat the end with a rooting hormone with fungicide, repot it in moist media, rebag it and place it under the artificial lights that I've had previous success with for rooting cuttings...

This is all, of course, contingent upon the stem not being already rotted through...

My continued thanks again to all for the advice and comments, I'll try to follow it all as best I can...

My ramispina is going thru the same thing when trying to accumulate it to life outside of a bag even doing it slowly it still seems to curl its leaves and feel droopy and fragile even the pitchers are deflated and soft now :( idk why the ramispina is tge only one taking it so hard.

Back