What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

seed grown hamata

uphwiz

jimmy
I have now had this seed grown hamata for about 5 or 6 months and it is finally making a nice but still on the small side pitcher , the other seed grown i have has outgrownit two to one since i got them at about the same time, this one does seem to have a bit different shape to the pitcher cant wait till it gets bigger , to date the other seed grown has about the same qualities as the clone #3 and the clone #4. except the coloring may be a bit different , MAYBE LOL.:blush:
IMG_4112.jpg

Wow, what color! :D

Very nice Jimmy.

Ooooo! This just reinforces my belief that there is no such thing as a bad looking N. hamata.

I love it. ;)

You never cease to amaze me, Jimmy!
It's spectacular as always!
:-O

hmmm...for some reason, I can't see the pic...odd. ???

Ooooo! This just reinforces my belief that there is no such thing as a bad looking N. hamata.

I love it. ;)

well, you havent seen mine....it needs braces. XD

Ohh..I see it now...and it is AWESOME! :-O

thanks guys for the nice comments, ill do an update soon with all the others clone#3 clone #4 and the two seedgrown
Amphirion post a pic of yours with the crocked teeth I'd like to see it , for the most part i think all hamatas look about the same would like to see one with some oddities

Back