What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. ventricosa x (ventricosa x xTrusmadensis)

I have had this plant for about a month now, but haven't really been looking at it. I accidentally tugged off what little roots it had when I first received it so it has been under a bag in very high humidity since I got it.

I opened the bag up to check the leaves and give it some fresh air and a little misting. To my surprise, it has rewarded me with a pitcher. A small one, but a pitcher nonetheless.

I think this one is going to be a beauty!

Sorry for the poor quality of pics. I was in a hurry.

img0037he.jpg

img0035r.jpg

img0034v.jpg

img0042jw.jpg

Hey..that looks pretty good..nice color. :grin:

Oh very very nice! I didn't think anyone here would have one, I just ordered one, I can't wait for it!

Yours is really nice. I've seen a few other and they all show some varibility, must be a seedgrown batch.

Here's mine, as per pitcherplants forums.. (are we allowed to link to other forums? Don't see the harm..)
If I get complained at I can repost the photos here. I like this hybrid very much :)

Click Me!!!

Thanks for posting the additional pics. There does look to be quite a bit of variability. I'm quite happy the way mine appears to be turning out.

@carn hope yours turns out to be a beaut as well. I didn't check if they were seedgrown when I got it, but I would tend to agree that this batch probably is.

Last edited:
I got one a few months back and so far I've been pretty happy with it. It's been pitchering it's little head off and I hope as it matures it shows more xTrusmadiensis characteristics. I'll have to post a photo soon.

Back