What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few Nepenthes Photos

Amazing, I especially love your edwardsiana! Also the way eymae has vined so high up is awesome :O

Geez. The definitive collection of highland beauties. Excellent as always.

My jaw is sore.... amazing plants!

man!! I love that species...I just love that N. glandulifera. damn!! Spectacular!!

They all look amazing. Your growing conditions must be perfect.

Wow, everything is amazing!!! Thanks for sharing! Truly a benchmark in the hobby....

Wooow! I always love the way your plants look! Congratulations Jeremiah

Great plants as always Jeremiah :)
Your AW N. eymae is a N. maxima and Andreas has now stopped selling it until he can supply the real deal!

cheers

bill

That N. glandulifera is fantastic! Pity that Malesiana appears to have stopped cloning it.

Thanks for the shots of the AW "N. eymae"!

Last edited:
Wow... everything's just :drool: :0o:

Looks great like always Jeremiah!

Very very very nice pitchers. I finally saw a green from jacq. Is its low-pitcher also green? The macrophylla AW is more like xTM. I can see the lowii's shape.

Zhilin The uppers are really green like in the photos but the lowers are almost always solid red.
Same plant...
2008-5-24_VFT_Adrian_Neps%20266.jpg

-Jeremiah-

^ It still puzzles me why that plant is less expensive than N. jamban... :drool:

OMG...Jacq attack! :laaa:

Beautiful lowers. I like the solid red.

Btw: Can I say there are no green form lowers of N.jacq and N.jamban? During the past year, I didn't see any pic showing green (mature) lowers of jacq/jamban. ???

Zhilin The uppers are really green like in the photos but the lowers are almost always solid red.

-Jeremiah-

@zhilin: i believe Brokken has one...

Back