What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes reinwardtiana and alata x reinwardtiana

Here are some photos of the plants I received from Sam.
I am somewhat disappointed, not in the plants, but in the photos I took. There is something off about each picture and I feel I should have chosen a different color background other than green. Compare these photos with my other photography and you'll see what I mean. http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126501
IMGP0063.jpg

IMGP0042.jpg

IMGP0029.jpg

The picture of alata x reinwardtiana doesn't do the pitchers justice.
You can see in this picture that the pitchers are much darker in color.
IMGP0015.jpg

I must say your pictures in that link provided, and the two sunset pictures you recently posted are of quite higher quality but despite all that nonsense, congrats on the new aquisition!

They just haven't gotten comfortable in there new shooting environment yet ;)

I must say your pictures in that link provided, and the two sunset pictures you recently posted are of quite higher quality but despite all that nonsense, congrats on the new aquisition!

They just haven't gotten comfortable in there new shooting environment yet ;)

In a few months I may have a 5 node rooted cutting of alata x reinwardtiana for trade.
The plant is flowering size, although I do not know the sex.

I'm looking for N. reinwardtiana "red bulbous"
N. reinwardtiana "pasia red" from MT

They look like fine shots of fine plants to me!

awsome pics man and that plant looks fantastic. :D Definitely a better version of alata IMO. :p

Back