What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes ventricosa x glandulifera

Dexenthes

Aristoloingulamata
I bought this plant from a certain vendor who occasionally frequents this forum. It was labeled as seed-grown and I noticed that as the weeks went by after purchasing mine it seemed that very few others were bought. Anyway I think it is a neat cross, anything with glandulifera in it has to be pretty cool, right? Seeing as they are seed-grown and I know nobody else who picked one of these up, I am interested to see if there IS anyone else who picked one up, and what their plant might look like and what kind of seed-grown variance there is.

It still has a good amount of glands.

DSCN6032.jpg

And hair.

DSCN6033.jpg

And the N. glandulifera resemblance seems pretty heavy for only being a father plant.

DSCN6029.jpg

DSCN6031.jpg

DSCN6030.jpg

Anyone else have one of these?

Nice plant! I was thinking about getting one of these but haven't as of yet. I do have a N. maxima x glandulifera but that is still pretty small.

That sounds like a pretty promising cross. For the price, this plant hasn't let me down at all!

Yeah I think I'm gonna have to get a vent x gland too.:grin:

Back