What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New plant: WTF?

It's not in low humidity, the LL tank is 90%+.

We can add yet another one for the list, got my order from an actual vendor (not who you'd think), he supposedly sent "bigger plants" than I ordered but he also chopped off the growing points off two of them and one looks like who the hell know what happened to it and one looks OK. $225 is a lot for one 4" Nepenthes boschiana if that's all that survives outta the order.

I guess neither of these people have heard of "first impressions are lasting impressions" can't see myself ever buying from either of these guys again. I would never send out plants that looked like anything I've received in the last two orders... I guess it's what I needed to knock me offa buying more plants for a bit.

I'm going to get on the roof and bark at the moon for a while... :censor:

Last edited:
If it's who I'm thinking of, that vendor taught me the importance of quarantine. My whole HL chamber was crawling with mites after receiving from him. I'm just going by the tags.
Also, he sent me an N. ampullaria that seriously just up and died, no matter WHAT I did for it. I managed to save the other one (I got two), but it's still iffy.

I'm sorry :(

Well the bellii x northiana guy sent me $8 shipping back. Big whoop compared to the price of the plant...

Well that's... good, I guess. :(
Him refusing to take accountability is outright ridiculous though.
Safe to say I won't be ordering from either of them for some time, if ever.

Back