What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Plants!

It's raining neps! Hallelujah, it's raining neps! :)

N. lowii
lowii.jpg

N. izumiae x veitchii
veitchiixizumiae.jpg

N. inermis x bongso (I love this guy!)
inermisxbongso.jpg

OHHH!.....Neptastic! :-O

it funny that lowii its exactly like mine same amount of pitchers and so on.......

OMG :drool: those are fan-freaking-tastic!!

that tubby inermis x bongso pitcher looks adorable!

Goooood... you have turned to the darkside of the nep force!

Thanks all!

@nya - yeah I like it too. I had to look at the tag because I thought this one was the N. izumiae x veitchii. I figured N. inermis x bongso would be lighter since N. inermis was the mother.

@carn - LOL. I have admired the dark side of neps from afar for a while. I finally decided to get a few. I may just have to get a dark clone of N. izumiae should one become available. If anybody has one, I am open to a trade.

Haha... The colour on that inermis x bongso is just amazing!

I love your N. inermis x bongso. Can you tell me where did you get it via PM? Thanks.

Ohhhhhh wow!! :laaa: Great new plants!!!

@zhillin - I think he shut down for the summer. It originates from Borneo Exotics so any of the Borneo Exotics vendors may have them available.

@liz Thanks! :)

Wow! I love how dark that N. inermis x bongso is! Definitely a lil Darth Nepenthe in the making!

@Dash: Do you know if the N. izumiae x veitchii prefers intermediate or highland? I just got one myself and can't find a recommendation yet.

Back