What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this a jungle bell?

Got this plant recently, thinking it is a ventricosa plant but its starting to look more and more like a jungle bell, can anyone confirm?

IMG_0155.jpg

It certainly looks like one. I recently got a small ventricosa x sibuyanensis, which I believe are the plants that make up Jungle Bells. No pitchers on it yet, but I hope it comes out looking like yours. Nice plant!

okay, now you have me worried, because that looks exactly like what I have as N. ventricosa! I didnt realize they looked so similar...

-CJ

It certainly looks like ventricosa x sibuyanensis to me... certainly not a pure ventricosa. Actually looks like it has bureki in it instead of ventricosa...

So much confusion lolol, and i got it real cheap for like 10SGD coz there was only 1 pitcher in it and doesnt seem very healthy when i picked it up

Back