What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow how much did that macro run you

It was a gift for my b-day but I think it was $80

Really a young plant with only a couple of pitchers sold on eBay for $610 in an auction

Wow! I really like the Veitchii x xTiveyi! I really liked the LP too, I hope mine gets that nice :)

Really a young plant with only a couple of pitchers sold on eBay for $610 in an auction

That's where this one came from.

Wow! I really like the Veitchii x xTiveyi! I really liked the LP too, I hope mine gets that nice :)

Yours is so nice and full looking and I think your pitchers look bigger than mine which I'm certain is a lack of light issue on my part but we grow with what we got right? :-D

wow.. that echinostoma is gorgeous!

The echinostoma is funky! Nice plants as usual. The northiana is a very rewarding plant is you can get it's conditions right.

Thank you guys, I've had the Northiana for 6-8 months now, don't remember off the top of my head, and it has been chugging along quite nicely. Can't hardly wait for some pitchers with mature characteristics.

Once they get going they really get going. The one at Meadowview is pitchering faster than most of the other plants, strangely. Each pitcher nearly doubles in size and color. My main words of advice with that plant is don't touch it. It will freak out and drop every single pitcher if disturbed. I wonder how the plant survives in the wild with how sensitive it is.

Ooh, you have veitchii pink. You grow it in LL conditions? I think mine's in Intermediate-Highland conditions... I wonder if you can grow it in any conditions.

Ooh, you have veitchii pink. You grow it in LL conditions? I think mine's in Intermediate-Highland conditions... I wonder if you can grow it in any conditions.

I grow it in LL/intermediate conditions. Things have opened more so here you go.

100_5027.jpg

100_5029.jpg

100_5031.jpg

100_5033.jpg

100_5034.jpg

100_5035.jpg

100_5037-1.jpg

Beautiful.

It's gotta be one of the best echinostomas that I've ever seen! :)

I agree with brokken...that is a fine specimen you are growing there! I tip my hat to you sir!

Thanks guys, shouldn't be too much longer before I start seeing some uppers.

Ooh wow, the Pink is REALLY pretty. Oh, and so is the echinostoma. If only I had a LL area...

Thanks Awg.

Here are some new cutting I received yesterday
Veitchii Bareo, pitchers were beat up but I can't complain
100_5052.jpg

100_5053.jpg

100_5055.jpg

So hairy
100_5057.jpg

100_5060.jpg

And the other, Ventricosa x [Spathulata x Lowii]
100_5059.jpg

Updates on the Sibuyanensis
100_5041.jpg

100_5043.jpg

100_5045.jpg

100_5046.jpg

P. Esseriana
100_5048.jpg

P. Cyclosecta
100_5049.jpg

The HL chamber
100_5051-1.jpg

wow really cool looking HL chamber and I'm quite envious of that veitchii cutting. congrats!

thanks Greg I was quite pleased with it as well :grin:

dang.. that veitchii is a beast! :bigthumpup:

Back