What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EP Availability List

Wowzers!! :-O Has anybody looked at the Exotica Plants Hybrid Availability List lately? I just went to their website last night and saw they now have 11 PAGES worth of hybrids! Last time I was on the site it only had 6 pages. There are some AMAAAZING hybrids on there....especially the rooted cuttings. I don't have the space or the $$$ to buy many so I have to decide which one (or two) I'll get next. Do you guys have any MUST HAVES you've spotted on the updated list??

I just saw, they have N. glandilufera, and the Black albomarginata, both beautiful plants!

They also have N. talangensis x hamata, which looks as awesome as it is expensive :p Oh and they brough back N. ventricosa x xtrusmandiensis!

I want N.tentaculata a & b :spazz:
And and and N.alata x stenophylla!

What I can see looks good but the hybrids catalog ends at page 4 on my computer, the other 7 pages say "an error occured while trying to visit this page please inform the website owners." or something like that.

I ran across a couple "interesting" websites while trying to find the right one for these guys, kids underage should look this plant site up using google or something instead of trying blind stabs at URLs... :lol:

I tried checking either yesterday or the day before and the site was down for updates, now I see why..

There are some nice additions to that list...

...this little number caught my eye.

link

dvg

Man! I wish we could have glandulifera offered before. Damn! Damn!! Baaah...lol!

Man! I wish we could have glandulifera offered before. Damn! Damn!! Baaah...lol!

Seriously. That rooted cutting is pricey!

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

I just saw, they have N. glandilufera, and the Black albomarginata, both beautiful plants!

They also have N. talangensis x hamata, which looks as awesome as it is expensive :p Oh and they brough back N. ventricosa x xtrusmandiensis!

Yeah that N. glandulifera is very tempting. Same goes for the N. talangensis x hamata. Wish both weren't soooo pricey. :(

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

What I can see looks good but the hybrids catalog ends at page 4 on my computer, the other 7 pages say "an error occured while trying to visit this page please inform the website owners." or something like that.

I ran across a couple "interesting" websites while trying to find the right one for these guys, kids underage should look this plant site up using google or something instead of trying blind stabs at URLs... :lol:

Haha...Exotica Panties?? Oh the possibilities are limitless!

The cuttings of this plant sure sold out quickly.

They were listed as available on EP's website last night, but have since been removed today.

link

She was a beauty of a deal, while she lasted.

dvg

Now all the pages are working.
Man, I need the N. thorelii x ampullaria AKA "The Tick" (aristo looking hooded pitchers) something fierce!

Last edited:
I don't have the space or the $$$ to buy many so I have to decide which one (or two) I'll get next.
I'm guessing that you don't order directly as the minimum USA order is $AU1000. :0o:

It seems I wasn't the only one excited about the two bellii hybrids which are now gone - (bellii x veitchii ) x (Rokko x hurrelliana) and bellii x [(stenophylla x lowii) x (Rokko x veitchii)]. Either that or there weren't many available to begin with!

I imagine anything with hurrelliana would go pretty quick.

I wish they'd put their four "Nepenthes thorellii" plants up (a, b, c, d) not only so I could see them (c is a cross of a & b) but perhaps even own one of them someday. I believe it is their "N. thorelii (d)" which has been used in their "thorellii" crosses I like best so... I wannnit!!! I have some stuff I could trade so if anyone inside the US has it verifiable Exotica's "N. Thorelii (d)" - get ahold of me!

Where does N. thorellii 'King Tiger' play into all of that? Had one for awhile before eventually selling it.

Tiger, King Tiger, etc. are other possible "N. thorellii" plants.

I'm guessing that you don't order directly as the minimum USA order is $AU1000. :0o:
Their website states that it is $ 100AU within Australia, and $ 500AU international.

can any one pls ID my plant

I bought it as king tiger ,but i am not sure anymore .It dosent look like the king tiger pic i found
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/carnivor/msg0806155027771.html
the plant is a fast grower ,goes quickly in 2 vining stage and flowers alot.

The plant in flower

P1090728.jpg

upper pitcher

NKingtiger.jpg

lower pitcher

IMG_2807-1.jpg

P1090756.jpg

P1090757.jpg

Adi

Their website states that it is $ 100AU within Australia, and $ 500AU international.
Very true - but then check the special instructions for USA:

*Please note our special requirements for US importers*

1. AU$1000 minimum plant order.
Numbers 1-4 in bold on the page with order information - all appear to pertain to special messages concerning the USA orders - they apparently have issues with our Aphis inspectors. I also have not read through their details to see if the $1000 includes costs for phyto & shipping :0o:

:0o:

Group buy.....group buy....

Back