What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

furry little beastie...

These N. clipeata tendril/pitchers start out their life on the furry side, and could be a match, at least from a distance, for any number of small common woodland creatures. ;)

IMG_6790-0711.jpg

This one looks like it was just tongue-washed by it's mama and left out to frolic and air-dry in the afternoon sun...

IMG_6776-0711.jpg

....almost makes ya wanna rub it's belly...don't it? :awesome:

dvg

Oh very cute and furry dvg! Thanks for sharing :)

Take a shave, hippie!

I'm sure it must hang out with its other harry bretheren, villosa and veitchii, who knows what they get into when the get together ;)

I'm sure it must hang out with its other harry bretheren, villosa and veitchii, who knows what they get into when the get together ;)

Well they try to keep things on the down-low, but inevitably things can go sideways and get kinda hairy at times... ;)

dvg

Whosssh a goood boi?

That's interesting. Bigfoot lives.

Whosssh a goood boi?

Ohh, heee's a goood boi, and he'll sit up and beg too, if ya feed him. :D

That's interesting. Bigfoot lives.

That he does, and to further insure public safety...

...some members may need to be put on mandatory Sasq-Watch.:jester:

dvg

Last edited:
This hirsute creature is beginning to take shape while still sporting its plush pelt.

IMG_7100-1.jpg

dvg

Hmm . . . you might want to stop feeding it :p

hehe . . . I can see it now "Abominable Albertan Clipeata takes another 3 victims"

hehe . . . I can see it now "Abominable Albertan Clipeata takes another 3 victims"

Keeping its food dish full, also helps to keep it outta the headlines... ;)

dvg

I've noticed veitchii is just as furry in this stage as well.

Mmm, need better pictures. My veitchiii x platychila is getting nice and fuzzy, too. Myst be taking after it's veitch parent.

Dazzz a cyooote fuzzzy widdle fing!

Back