What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here's a brief look at the stuff in my room.

Growing by the windowsill
DSC02405.jpg

Ventricosa SG with basal
DSC02406.jpg

Closeup of basal pitcher
DSC02408.jpg

Mira
DSC02410.jpg

Talangensis
DSC02411.jpg

This thing's only 1cm long
DSC02412.jpg

'Gothica'
DSC02413.jpg

Crap closeup of most recent pitcher
DSC02414.jpg

One of my favorites, 'Song of Melancholy'
DSC02415.jpg

This pitcher is purplish-blue on the bottom
DSC02416.jpg

Most recent pitcher
DSC02417.jpg

Inermis
DSC02418.jpg

Bugs inside newest pitcher
DSC02420.jpg

'Jungle Bells'
DSC02421.jpg

Crap closeup
DSC02422.jpg

Nep from home depot
DSC02424.jpg

New pitcher after a long dry spell
DSC02426.jpg

OMG Dubia SG :laaa: :spazz:
DSC02429.jpg

Other side
DSC02430.jpg

Last and sorta least, Cape sundew
DSC02428.jpg

Oh very nice!! That dubia is a cutie-pie :love:

Very nice! Are all of those just on your windowsill? That would be very impressive :0o:

They sure are. It's sometimes hard to keep the temperatures down at night even with the window wide open since my room doesn't get much airflow. But they seem to be enjoying themselves so far.

That's a nice collection you have there :)

Those leaves look a little long and narrow to be N. ventricosa to me, but thats just me. But seriously? Im jealous that you can grow an N. mira on your windowsill!! Not to mention the N. talangensis...

The dubia is going to be nice! You have a lot of plants I've been drooling over.

@UnstuckinTime - It's supposed to be a Ventricosa but I'm not quite sure what it is yet. It's also being a little stubborn pitcher-wise so I'm not sure when I'll find out either haha. That Mira was totally not enjoying life for the longest time, now it looks like it's growing a little bit. And the Talangensis has just started growing after coming out of its transition period wooo!

Thanks all!

Ooooh, quite the building collection, I see! Looking great!

So....jealous.

My house is SO DRY I can't grow most things. I'm trying to make a terrarium with a 20 gallon tank, but since we're moving in a year I think I'm just going to do with some temperate outside dews.

Back