What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

truncata x(eymae x veitchii)

this is my truncata x (eymae x veitchii) from ep.

5960250750_fbcc1d96bf_m.jpg

after 2 weeks

6004219340_f327c85676_m.jpg

6003673991_0e372267c0_m.jpg

does anyone have this hybrid?

could you post a picture? i can't find any picture from google:-(...

Last edited:
I don't have it but that is a very nice looking plant with lots of potential :)

I don't have it either.. but it's gorgeous. Not very common by any means. Good score!

dont have this hybrid but here are some pics of my eymae x veitchii

upper
IMG_1633.jpg

lower
DSCF0092.jpg

NICE! Ya know.. I'm a veitchii addict, so I went out of my way to get veitchii x eymae. But man, I really like the look of eymae x veitchii better.

Yeah man, can't find it on Cpphotofinder.

Great looking hybrid though!

You should definitely try carnivorous plants in the tropics forum too. They helped me find another pic of my obscure hybrid as well.

Good luck!

i'm glad you like it and thanks for your advice:-O

rattler's eymae x veitchii is so beautiful ! !:0o:i like this kind of wide stiped peristom ,hope i could get one soon.

im guessing a sibling to mine was one of the parents to your cross with truncata as my plant is originally from EP, ive had it 3 years and it was a good sized plant when i got it....but thats just a guess....

That things is going to be insane! Keep us updated.

Nice eymea x veitchii rattler. Let me know if you ever decide to cut it. ;)

its been cut once, it likes to hide behind stuff and last time i cut it i didnt realize there was a flower forming.....unfortunately the flower didnt survive shipping so i still have no clue on the sex.....the vine is approaching 4 feet which is about where it flowered last time.....not planning on cutting it again till it blooms and i can confirm sex.....

Back