What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pitcher of the Month Contest: August 2011

To my knowledge it was not in any funky position to develop as it did. Really cool discovery though yesterday... will give better shots later today....

Such deformation!

DSC02650.jpg

Last edited:
Once again I show off my xDyeriana peristome, this hybrid never ceases to amaze me :-O

003-6.jpg

Will update it along the way as the peristome starts to darken to reddish colour :)

veitchii (k)
img1753rs.jpg

img1760r.jpg

The deformed Miranda has my vote :p

~mass grumbles and wanders off to find something else to enter~

veitchii (k)
img1753rs.jpg

img1760r.jpg

Hey Pygo,

awesome vietchii k. If you dont mind me asking, what are your day and night temps for your veichii K? I'm having trouble finding a happy temp for mine.

@ gea - I got it from Tony P. but he's closed down his nursery until after Labor Day in September. Hopefully he'll still have some available for you.

How about something a little less common. Not one of a kind, but pretty darn close. I only know 2 people with this cross, myself being one of them. :awesome:

seed grown (fusca x veitchii) x Copelandii 'Mt. Apo'

IMG_6930.jpg

IMG_6879.jpg

IMG_6880.jpg

Last edited:
Nice nep, I like the contrast od speckling on the lid with the inside of the pitcher. Too bad the peristome is a bit small. Maybe it'll get bigger?

small, but freakin cool lookin coloration! Nice one mass

small, but freakin cool lookin coloration! Nice one mass

It's actually a pretty good size, just tough to tell from the pics. Thank you though..

Here's my entry for POTM:TF

Veitchii x maxima. This thing the largest pitcher from this plant yet:

cp-aug2011-veitchiixmax001.jpg

nepenthes singalana:

DSC_3704.jpg

DSC_3699.jpg

DSC_3701.jpg

DSC_3708.jpg

wow..
It's official! I'm moving my singalana and singalana hybrids to the upper class section of the GH. Wake up villosa.. your new neighbor is moving in. :hail:

I like that singalana!! Is that a seed-grown one? I tried to grow some from seed but didn't have any luck.

Thats it, im getting a singalana!

The singalana is amazing! I want one now.

Golly Gee!! N. singalana :banana2:

Back