What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tail of the Green Scorpion

This leaf and hairy tendril complete with fuzzy spur kinda reminded me of a scorpion's tail and stinger...

IMG_7191-1.jpg

...and a close-up of the 'stinger' on this N. veitchii H/L x eymae from Exotica Plants.

IMG_7196-1.jpg

dvg

Very nice Doug! My N. veitchii (k) is furry like that obviously, I just love the look of it. I'm really warning up to veitchii and it's hybrids :)

My N. albo gets furry tendrils like that too! Kind of looks like a tarantula leg.

Very nice Doug! My N. veitchii (k) is furry like that obviously, I just love the look of it. I'm really warning up to veitchii and it's hybrids :)

Thanks Daniel, N. veitchii (k) is definitely a fine example of this wonderful species.

My N. albo gets furry tendrils like that too! Kind of looks like a tarantula leg.

There are a number of species that start out furry enough to look like tarantula legs.

Post up a pic of your N. albo sometime. :cool:

dvg

Here you go
N. albomargarinata
IMG_2081.jpg

Back