What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

omg.. I can't believe I missed out on this. You guys are SOOoooo lucky!! That vogelii is a typo though yeah?

Yeah, must be. I have a vogelii - but it was not part of the giveaway.

All plants have been shipped.

Exo, Dexenthes and Dashman should have received their plants already. All others should get them by Friday.

Regards,

-B-

Nothing yet... I'll check when i get home tonight.

Nothing yet... I'll check when i get home tonight.

Yours went out mid-week last week. I find it surprising that it has not yet arrived.

-B-

I'll keep an eye out and perhaps check the post office. I have had an issue in the past of lazy postmen not wanting to deliver packages in the rain and just driving them back to post office for me to pick up.

EDIT:

Wife says it came today! Sorry to scare you like that. And THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:
The plant came in yesterday!

It looks quite healthy and I am really flattered and thankful to you Brokken.

I will post pics once I get the time and have them all potted up. :)

Came in yesterday... Really, really big... Will be giving out cuttings when I have time/ it starts growing in my conditions. :)

Thank you again brokken! This is really huge!!

Plant arrived yesterday. Thankyou very much for the wonderful plant. Potted up nicely. You are a gentleman. I will return the favor one day.

JB

Huge thank you to Brokken for sharing this plant!! :hail:

Here's the pic from him as sent:
Izumiae:
cp-sep2011-giveaway006.jpg

.... and here's one from today. Until I pulled it out for a pic, I didn't know it was working on another pitcher (far left) as it was buried under LFS and against the back wall ... (penny @ 3 o'clock in shadows for scale)
NizumiaeAW022612.jpg

Many thanks again for your incredible generosity!

That's awesome Ron! :) Thanks for posting pics. I like to see that the plants went to good homes and are doing well. :)

Here's an update on my plant that Brokken gave me:

N. clipeata x (clipeata x eymae) its grow tip broke off of the stem during shipping and none of the roots could be saved but I kept the growth tip and for months and months it did nothing at all looking much like this:

DSCN6531.jpg

Now it is properly rooted, potted up and sending out a pitcher. :-D

DSCN6855.jpg

Back