What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jbradt's neps

jbradt

stretch.... yawn...
Hey all,

Just thought I'd put up a few pics of some of my neps since I haven't in quite a while.

n. sanguinea red
6208479010_f8b95e892e_b.jpg

n. lowii x campanulata
6208481526_299ab1463e_b.jpg

6207971591_af4d92cff2_b.jpg

n. ventricosa x talengensis
6208489890_7d7ed2dbbd_b.jpg

n. copellandii
6208493190_8d0cca3595_b.jpg

n. truncata
6208496326_c4a7dc9d8a_b.jpg

6207985475_8c26ced54d_b.jpg

n. fusca
6208003039_cbd2b5142f_b.jpg

and one of the rack...
6208520848_b68151a6f5_b.jpg

Any comments/questions always welcome. Thanks for looking!

Nice nice rack set up.

What truncata variety is that??

nice little setup.:) 1 question though. How are you getting light to the bottom rack? Those plants are going to be starved for lumens with no light source.

also that sang red looks like sang x ramispina. Still looks killer though!

nice little setup.:) 1 question though. How are you getting light to the bottom rack? Those plants are going to be starved for lumens with no light source.

also that sang red looks like sang x ramispina. Still looks killer though!

Thanks! The rack is surrounded by foam insulation with silver on one side. When it's enclosed (there's another panel that goes on the front that I took off for the pic) it gets a lot of reflected light. I'm working on getting another fixture for the bottom. For now, I put plants there that seem to do okay with lower light. Even the orchids are growing well.

Not sure about the sanguinea. I bought it as a sanguinea... could be a hybrid though. I'd love to hear some others chime in on that.

Some nice lookin' plants ya have there. And that light box is a pretty cool idea.

AND: Bahaha, no longer alone in NorCo! Score!

Some nice lookin' plants ya have there. And that light box is a pretty cool idea.

AND: Bahaha, no longer alone in NorCo! Score!

Thanks! The box idea came from the fact that I had a recess built into the wall that was perfect size for the rack.

And... sorry, I'm actually in upastate NY now. Forgot to change that.

Allllllll alooooooooonnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeee....

Back