What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V-Boss!

That is sooo nice! See, in person, I never thought mine was so great but whenever I see pics I :drool:. I think it and I have a love/hate thing going on.

Beautiful Doug!

Sweet! I love boschiana, such a complimentary and gorgeous plant to add to any mix. :-D

Hopefully my boschiana x mira will pull through with a nice, big peristome... :(

Here's an update on the newest pitcher to open on this N. veitchii x boschiana that i acquired last year in the EP group buy.

It is resting in a 4" pot of Neoregelia 'Wild Tiger' that i received from Jack at Hawaiian Botanicals a while back.

IMG_2518-N-veitchii-x-boschiana-EP.jpg

It's a great hybrid...easy growing and...

IMG_2525-N-veitchii-x-boschiana-EP.jpg

...easy on the eyes.

N-ventricosa-x-boschiana-EP.jpg

dvg

:clap: very beautifuk Doug! I see you're really promoting it as an eligible bachelor/bachelorette? That would quite interesting heh.

Thanks Daniel, as you can see, i'm a big fan of this cross.

I got the same cross from Wistuba in late 2010 and couldn't resist also getting this cross from EP last summer.

In retrospect, i'm so glad i made the decision to do so.

dvg

Back