What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nursery visit

DJ57

I am a CPaholic...
:boogie: My new baby I picked up at a nursery visit today in Portland, N. Clipeata x eymae. Also check out the Flickr link to see pics of the Nepenthes house at the nursery (too many pics to post, got carried away).

http://www.flickr.com//photos/enjoypics/sets/72157628267841139/show/

IMG_9582.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_9585.jpg
[/IMG]

Lots of nice pics, and your new nepenthes looks great!

Love those pics! That regia is huge, thanks for posting.

Whoa... :drool:
awesome slideshow
does your new nep have the tendril coming out of the middle like clipeata (cant really tell from the pics)

Whoa... :drool:
awesome slideshow
does your new nep have the tendril coming out of the middle like clipeata (cant really tell from the pics)

:-D Thank you.

Nope. I looked to see if any of them did, but all were coming off the ends.

Nice! Those are the first pics I have seen of their greenhouse before. That's really cool. Thanks for sharing.

Nice show - thanks for sharing! Their N. thorelii x aristo seems to be doing very well, it's one of my fave hybrids.

Have fun with your new plant! :)

Yay I just got one from them too!

And OMG :drool: what is this looker :love: ??
6449986239_226dd769b9_z.jpg

be still my heart! <3 :love:

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing. It's almost impossible to pick a favorite.

Yay I just got one from them too!

And OMG :drool: what is this looker :love: ??
6449986239_226dd769b9_z.jpg

be still my heart! <3 :love:

I am new to the nepenthes world and most were not marked, so I have no idea what any of these are...yet (can't even pronounce half the names anyway, much less spell them right), but this one may have been a poi dog. I will have to wait a while for pitchers on the N. clipeata x eymae, but have a lot of patience and will be worth it.

Wow, those nepenthes really do look healthy and beautiful! I imagine you must had quite a time there, DJ :) congratulations on the recently acquired N. clipeata x eymae.

As for the noID plant, I don't think it's a Poi Dog (rather ridiculous name IMO :lol:). Looks like maxima/fusca/boschiana colouration and pitcher shape but other than that, no clue.

Very nice slide show, DJ57 - and good to see you here. 'Would've loved to be there but this was the next best thing.

- Mark

Awesome stuff DJ! I Sooooo wish I coulda made it.

Back