What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my Nepenthes 2012

• Thread starter pygo
  • Start date
hi all,

new year,new thread for my Nepenthes pictures ^^

enjoy ;)

inermis
034ck.jpg

predator
039eo.jpg

lowii x campanulata
040ag.jpg

mantalingajanensis
045cp.jpg

(ventricosa x sibuyanensis) x carunculata robusta
052gu.jpg

Great photos pygo! Love the N. 'Predator'

Wow that last one is just crazy!

why is everything looking so happy?
great work pygo! you capture your plants very well!

Amazing as always, Pygo.

Beautiful plants as always, they certainly like your conditions. That lowii x camp is producing crazy amounts of that stuff for ya!

Kudos, sir!
I asked this question in another forum, but I'll ask you directly: how challenging is N. inermis to grow? It has a reputation of being very choosy about its environment. What can you tell us about your experience with it? Thank you.

Paul

Nice plants!

love the mantalingajanensis, its one of my favourite species

Everytime I look at your threads I see another species or hybrid I have never heard of!

Very nice!

:hail:

I love the inermis! Everything looks AWESOME

Woowww nice :awesome:

Love the inermis! Very Nice.

I'm with limeslide, that N. inermis is pretty awesome. Your threads always make me long to be allowed to move into your GH. I have a tent! Please? XP

Omg I love the intermis. They all look fabulous. Wow as usual. Jaw dropping drool. Wow

Wonderful stuff! N. inermis is one of my favorite species but I've never even heard of N. mantalingajanensis!

YAYYYYYYYY!!!!
Happy new year to me!!!
And to you..since these are your plants. :lol:

I'm pretty sure i've used up my vocabulary of compliments on your last thread but as always, woww!

thank you all and happy new year ^^

Nepenthes inermis grows very quickly in my greenhouse
I bought There are 2 years old, he was larger than 10cm in diameter, it has produced upper in a year

it produces basal reject every month

I grow in 100% living sphagnum
temperature> 8-25 ° C
humidity>40-100%

no space for a tent ^^

veitchii (k)
043ci.jpg

I grow in 100% living sphagnum

I thought you included some sort of foam or perlite with your media? Isn't that what the white chunk is at the base of your veitchii pitcher, and again speckled in the background pots.. ???
Seems to work wonders. Everything is gorgeous..

Back