What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm so excited!

I am so addicted. I just placed another order on a whim. I know I shouldn't have, but I know how hard it is to get things sometimes. So from this bender I procured. I so have to lay off the crack for a while. This is why trades are so helpfull. Lmao

Vent x ephi
Raff giant
2 lowland truncata seed grown
2 wavy leaf maxima seed grown
Sib x spect
And of course the freebie. Flytraps with the order.

I'm such an addict.

Nice acquisitions Josh. Especially the vent x ephi.

Yeah and the vent x ephi is supposed to have a 10+leaf span!!

Posts containing outside vendors have been deleted. Abbreviations and "it has x number of syllables" kind of cryptography are the same as outright naming and advertising.

xvart.

Well I know where you were talking about just by the plants you bought. I like them too. Nice haul. Sometimes you just have to treat yourself. i wonder what your freebie will be? I got a big mouth. Mine was itty bitty but it just got its first real leaf. I have two of those lowland truncatas too. They are very small. Can't wait for them to get huge.

I killed my huge truncata by being a stupid noobie. I was told by someone I trusted that I could plant neps in straight peat like my ventrata. Well it started declining and I didn't put two and to together till it was too late. In its peak the pitchers topped the size of a 40 oz beer bottle. I have pics with that as a reference. I have missed it excerpt since it passed. I have been dreaming of new ones. I have a small highland. Now the two seed grown ll once they get here. I will let you know about the freebies once they come. All I have Atm is typicals. Wonder if they will do any of the other ones like cross teeth or fused or something.

I love truncatas. I wish I had a mature one. All of mine are little ones. I hope they are really lowlands since I know those were rare for a time. I've heard the lowlands grow faster. Eventually I'd like to get a highland too.
Oh no, sorry to hear about you losing your first one. I'm sure we've all done stupid newbie things. I have some big regrets I'd rather not talk about so I know how you feel. Good luck on the flytrap. I hope you get a cool one.

I have about ten teeny, tiny truncata making their second pitchers

Woooooohoooo awesome Judy!!! I will definately be interested when they reach tradeable size. ;-)

The N. hamata arrived today!!!

I'm so excited I'm shaking!!

CB2B47C1.jpg

DF32B4DE.jpg

Congratulations Josh! Thats a pretty lil hamata.

I look forward to seeing some color come in. It is supposed to be GH hardened, but doesn't look like it has all that much light. It is in the terraium now where the humidity is up and make sure I can keep an eye on it.

Awesome!! Congratulations! I know the feeling of being nervous and excited at the same time. Hope it will do well for you. It looks nice and dark green.

unfortunately gark green could also mean it hasnt been getting optimal light. Looks good though I cannot complain. And supposedly been growing for the past 6 months and the leaves are getting larger. So my fingers are crossed.

Nice! I hope it grows well for you!

Good luck with the little guy!

Good luck with your hamata.

You're so excited
And you just can't hide it.
You're about to lose control and you think you like it. ;)

Back