What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truncata troubles... Well sort of!

mikefallen13

Mr. veitchii
My SG pasian truncata has recently shrunk from a leafspan of about 12" down to about 6" and has been growing unbelievely slow. I have no idea why! It didn't have any change in temps, humidity or light. I didn't re-pot it recently so I have absolutely no why it has suddenly sulked. The other odd thing is that pitcher size has if any thing increased and color has improved! Does anybody have any idea what's going on?

Is it in natural light? Maybe it's getting ready for a new season if it senses a change in light lengths and strength. ??? You do feed it, yes?

Sounds like it's getting more light than it was before and may also be in need of food...the two often go hand in hand in my experience...they "burn more calories" in brighter light.

It's in artificial light, I guess I'll start feeding it more and see if that makes a difference!

Back