What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. attenboroughii seedlings

Very nice! What sort of media do you have them planted in?

Hi
I use a mix of peat,perlite,rockwoll cubes, agrofoam and charcoal when I plant out nepenthes from TC

Im just curious but what would you trade one or 2 of those plants for ?:drool:

Last edited:
sure, just need to know where you are located... cant send plants outside of europe :(

:-(sadly i do live outside of europe in the north eastern us to be exact:-( and i thought you would be anable to ship outside of europe so i was just was wondering what those are worth they are beautiful

Last edited:
what mix of tissue culture ingredients do you use ? and what procedures do you do ? i would expect you have a special clean are or something
ive never had luck with tc because i cant find what a good mix of tc ingrdients is like how much ms and iv heard some people us sugar

Bwaaahhh

Hehe well germination neps is the easiest. i germinate since years on plain 20%MS wich works best for me. the grow-multiplication-shoot medias are secret, because i developed them in years of work :p

what mix of tissue culture ingredients do you use ? and what procedures do you do ? i would expect you have a special clean are or something
ive never had luck with tc because i cant find what a good mix of tc ingrdients is like how much ms and iv heard some people us sugar

he doesn't want to share his mix. and you do know that posts can be edited rather than posting over and over and over right? :) bottom right of the post

very nice seedlings! It is wonderful that these plants will one day spread through the CP growing hobby in th eyears to come.

Jens, have you found a temperature range that the plants seem to prefer?

Hi
Yes I found that these grow best in intermediate conditions

Back