What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes Hamata Help!

The AC is a Whynter. I got it on Amazon, much cheaper than at retail stores.The GH is 7 X 4 X 8, got that on ebay.

Thanks. This is very helpful. Im gonna sleep on this and see what I am gonna do with it. Il reply my plans tomorrow!:-D

Wow awesome, Cthulhu13. Every time someone said AC I kept thinking of a window unit and where I am I don't have a window I could use. So that thing at the bottome is the AC? I see the duct going out. That's my next biggest concern. Venting outside again with no window. I have a sliding glass door as the nearest thing and I don't want that open all the time so I have a problem. I'd need a very long vent hose. 50 feet perhaps. But that's a great size. For that I'd make an indoor green house.

Ok guys here is a quick rough draft of the setup i might build...

i will buy...

48x48x78 Mylar Hydroponic Grow Room Tent

a small air conditioner

some 4 ft 4 tube t5 fixtures

and a couple racks for stacking of plants.

is this good? if it is i just wanted to know if there needs to be any ducting or anything fancy to go with the ac, as it will be in the room if i use it. Thanks

Yeah, you'll probably need some extra ducting for the AC vent. They only come with 3 or 4 feet.

Back