What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's N. spectabilis x aristolochoides

So I've been sharing basals from this plant quite a bit over the past 2 years. If you were lucky enough to win a cutting during Halloweekends, on trade, or giveaways.. I thought you might like to know..

IT'S A GIRL!!

IMG_1648.jpg

My girl with the girl.. She's angry because I wouldn't wait for her to get dressed up to pose with the plant. The plant itself stands exactly 6ft. tall.

IMG_1649.jpg

Congrats man! Are you going to cross it with anything

Sweet! It looks like it hasn't pitchered in a long time but at least it's flowering! Definitely a cross with a lot of potential.

Sweet! It looks like it hasn't pitchered in a long time but at least it's flowering! Definitely a cross with a lot of potential.

indeed. Still a few pitchers near the bottom though.. still no uppers though.

Not crossing it with anything... :scratch:

Not crossing it with anything... :scratch:

nah. I need the space and just want to move the plant out. While (at least) breaking even on what I spent for it. ;)

woot, woot, woot..then my cutting is a filly :lol:

bid placed. i want that beast so hard.

Alex

Are you shipping the entire vine intact?

Are you shipping the entire vine intact?

I am. I've got a large box here, a huge roll of bubble wrap, and I can wrap it without harm.
But this isn't a sale/auction thread. Just wanted to share some pics of the first female flower in our GH.

Last edited:
Just wanted to share some pics of the first female flower in our GH.

And you're ebaying it... I'm sorry that just seems sac-religious in some way. :suspect:

And you're ebaying it... I'm sorry that just seems sac-religious in some way. :suspect:

Yeah, I know man. But you see me moving all of my viners out in cuttings. This one I couldn't bring myself to chop, but it still has to go. :down:

Back