What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes are liking the great outdoors

mikefallen13

Mr. veitchii
After I gave all my remaining neps a repot, I decided to move them all outside for the time being since its been so nice out. I was really concerned about them getting burnt but so far if anything they look even better than they did before!

The whole rack (sarrs and my darlingtonia are on the top shelf)
102_4093.JPG.html

Copelandii
102_4094.JPG.html

My giant maxima from BE
102_4095.JPG.html

Maxima from NC state university greenhouses
102_4096.JPG.html

The bottom shelf
102_4098.JPG.html

Burkei
102_4099.JPG.html

Tenuis cutting looks a million times better since it did when I tried bagging it inside
102_4097.JPG.html

and one non-nep, my SG purp I got from meizwang a few years back is flowering :boogie:
102_4105.JPG.html

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

CRAP! the pics arent working!! Let me see if i can get this to work

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Well the best I can do for now is links, sorry!

Last edited:
Looks very nice. Like the copelandii. I think it's nice to raise nepenthes outside.

Lucky! I don't live in Florida or anywhere humid so the Nepenthes have to be indoors...

Just keep in mind, outside growing is an invitation to pests problems if not kept in check. Looking good though.

Dfox I have had more issues in my GH than outdoors honestly. As far as scale and things fo. Can have problems with grasshoppers and beetles either place. LMAO

Nice plants Mike! The copelandi i got from you is taking off! dual growth points. ;)
Vogelii is about to pitcher on its next leaf. Thanks again.

Everything is looking great! Those links are for the page, to get the link for the image just right click on the picture directly-->properties--->URL (copy the link)

Then just use the image code:

102_4093.JPG

Code:
[img][URL]http://cpforums.org/gallery/d/38796-2/102_4093.JPG[/URL][/img]

Back