What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want to vent a little.......sorry about that.

I purchased two vent. x arist. plants from that (edited out, no clues as to who it is please) and they both arrived in horrible condition. That was last year (during the late summer) and I still have them potted and am taking care of them but I am afraid they are.....well, dead!!! The plant itself browned/blacked up and I was forced to cut it at ground level and have been waiting patiently for a new growth tip to emerge. Man, I have just had no luck in trying to obtain this plant for my collection. Ever since I first read about Capslock's plant a few years ago that he grows outside in San Fran and the fact that he says it is the most durable Nepenthes he has every had, I have been trying to collect this specimen......Ugh!!! I will never, ever purchase another plant from that place in Texas again.

Every single plant I have purchased from Tony after potting it up and placing it in it's new home, have never missed a beat. Only a few days of sitting there is all and then they start to pitcher and act happy for me. How I wish Tony had a vent x arist to offer.

Thanks everyone for allowing me to vent.......sorry about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
"clue removed" has sold me the worst plants for the most money. Never again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow... From the looks of that site, I would have never thought they were bad. Definitely not ordering from there!

i ordered a few plants from ______ a week ago. They are quite small for the price and had very little roots to speak of. I am not so unhappy as I got good deals but wish they had been better sized plants.

Back