What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trip to the trunc tank

hehe...couldn't resist. ;D

Overhead shot of the trunc tank/tray, with an AW truncata seedling surrounded by 3 of EP's red flush truncata.

IMG_9574-N-truncata-seedlings-July-30-2012.jpg

An opening Wistuba truncata in the foreground with an unopened red flush trunc behind it.

IMG_9580-N-truncata-seedlings-July-30-2012.jpg

dvg

Which one of those is the "seedling"? All I see are gorgeous, maturing N. truncata.

Wonderful plants, thanks for sharing Dvg!

Hehe, your threads always bring the best puns DVG!

Love those plants! I see a bunch of future mouse eaters!

those things are gunnna be huge in notime! :D lovely plants, why so many red flushes?

We have 4 red flush truncatas from ep too

The leaves shimmer with beauty.

Ah, today I can finally see the pics. What in the world will you do with 4 trunc bushes?!

I can't wait to see what that pitcher looks like fully opened up. I'm sad I lost mine (or rather, it just kind-of melted :lol:), but on the other hand, I'm not sure I'd have the room in a couple years. Don't you have a robcantleyi too? You're going to run out of house :-))

Wow very nice! So, I'm assuming the smallest truncata is the "seedling" ? :p

Thanks for all of your comments - who knew that a thread on truncata seedlings would draw so much interest. ;)

those things are gunnna be huge in notime! :D lovely plants, why so many red flushes?

I ordered two of the red flush, and when the order arrived, i was gifted with a third one.

We have 4 red flush truncatas from ep too

Care to share any pics there Kepnep?

Wow very nice! So, I'm assuming the smallest truncata is the "seedling" ? :p

Wow, they grow up so fast - i swear that these were seedling-sized when they arrived here last summer. ;)

Which one of those is the "seedling"? All I see are gorgeous, maturing N. truncata.

Wonderful plants, thanks for sharing Dvg!

I kinda consider them all seedling-size, compared to what size they will grow out to.

Hehe, your threads always bring the best puns DVG!

Love those plants! I see a bunch of future mouse eaters!

Haha, good to hear you are enjoying them - might be takin' a trip back to the tank...

...after a few more pitchers here...

Ah, today I can finally see the pics. What in the world will you do with 4 trunc bushes?!

I can't wait to see what that pitcher looks like fully opened up. I'm sad I lost mine (or rather, it just kind-of melted :lol:), but on the other hand, I'm not sure I'd have the room in a couple years. Don't you have a robcantleyi too? You're going to run out of house :-))

i don't know Thez...what was i thinking, these are gonna take up some room - maybe i shoulda taken up collecting lichens as a hobby instead. ;)

The AW trunc is showing it's first peristome striping since i've had it - i'll have to get some pics up of it.

dvg

They look so lush!

Back