What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clueless in Kentucky,

• Thread starter Av8tor1
  • Start date
Ive long dreamt of this day.... I will wear it proudly :)

Ohhhh some marine biologist did one day while tipping a few pints of Guinness at King's Cross,
You must of forgotten... but I bet you remember those twins we met from Finland..... rawr!

Lol I'd love to meet and tip a few back with you Butch!!

I might have my stuff together by then. Lol

today:
macromacro.jpg

http://bluegrasscarnivores.com/1212/macromacro.jpg
an abundance of sticky gooey nectar....
me thinks she's happy

That thing is rediculously nice :drool: good job Butch.

A squat macro? NICE!!!

Very nice, Butch. Any shots of the entire plant at the moment? I'm curious to see what kind of light exposure you're giving it.

Beautifully grown Butch! Have you tasted the nectar?

Very nice, Butch. Any shots of the entire plant at the moment? I'm curious to see what kind of light exposure you're giving it.
Thanks Mat, I will endeavor to get you one this weekend.... It is on my lower rack I use for duplicate helis etc etc...
It has a 4 bulb T8 fixture (basic lowes unit, flat gray colored reflector) equipped with GE Chroma 50 bulbs (High CRI, 5000k, aka GE "Sunshine")

I don't know - I think I hear it calling to me -- telling me it wants to come to a new home .... :-O
my precious, she does not want to leave :)

Beautifully grown Butch! Have you tasted the nectar?
Not yet, but Ive thought about it LOL

That thing is rediculously nice :drool: good job Butch.
Thanks Luca :)

A squat macro? NICE!!!
Don, ummm I guess, me dunno to be honest.... I've been slacking on my Nep knowledge

Thanks all for the kind words :)

Update:

Newest pitcher is easily twice as large as any before it, I'm pretty stoked about it.
(no, and this doesn't mean I'm getting back into neps :p )

macro_april2013.jpg

macro2_april2013.jpg

Images taken moments ago

please excuse the quickie, hand held camera pics
thanks for looking,

woot woot!
Av

wait until it colours up ,you will be nep mad:-D i want updates as that baby matures:bigthumpup:

Fantastic B...after a long hiatus from CPs and TF, glad to see the macro thriving. :)

Amazing Macro, can't wait to see it color up!

excellent growing B! thanks for sharing your progress!

Oh man that plant is rediculously nice, I'm so jealous :p

Well, the macro has put out two pitchers in two months, all seems well and she seems happy:

newest pic:
IMG_0045.jpg

There has been another unexpected arrival at my doorstep:
IMG_0041.jpg

So here we go again, LOL..... its a conspiracy and I know it, I'm not a nep person :p

I've been told I now have the holy trinity of HL Nepenthes
macro, villosa and eddie

:0o:awesome looking macro,take it your new arrival is an eddie,am sure its in good hands,you might have to bin a few helis to make room:-Ddo the pitchers on the macro last well

Back