What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 2 cps

• Thread starter AmberRose
  • Start date
IMG_0006.jpg

Not the best picture, but you get the idea :0o:
All comments welcome, was thinking about repotting the bigger one ( no idea what it is ! ) as some of the mix fell out while I was going round the roundabout :blush:

Once I get used to my new camera, I'll post better pics.

AmberRose

I honestly don't have a clue, all I know is it is a Sarracenia ??? and I only know that, cause it's what was on the label. I am very, very new to CPs and have heaps to learn.

Greetings, there are quite a number of CP enthusiasts in the Brisbane area. A few of them like Archer15 are members on TerraForums. The Sarracenia will be difficult to identify as it is still winter for you and should be starting to come out of dormancy. Provided of course it was given dormancy. Refrigeration is normally required at your latitude. So we may have to wait a few months for the plant to grow out before we have a chance to better identify it. Closer pictures will definitely be a benefit.

Welcome to Terraforums and Happy Growing!

Hello and :welcome: to TF

Great to see another CP fan from Brisbane.

You have come to the right place. There is lots of great advice here and plenty of nice people to help

Back