What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just got my GH!!!

Ah thanx very useful

Update on LxT

Last edited:
Always a stunner cross. Nice plant!

Thank you, Dexenthes! :)

So chunky!! I love

Nice plant, Jose. I just wish the species wasn't so damned prone to Cercospora infection -- the leaves inevitably age badly with loads of spots. :-(

not on my plant,i grow my robc in low humidity maybe thats why i have not had problems with this,sweet looking pitcher,much nicer looking than my robc

Thank you, Paul! And I completely agree, it's not a pretty sight. I wonder if under more shade would the problem persist?
Thank you, corky!

Thank you, Paul! And I completely agree, it's not a pretty sight. I wonder if under more shade would the problem persist?
Thank you, corky!

My own experience with two of these (both unique, from the seed-grown shipments) has illustrated that the leaf spotting happens only during the summer months, when light levels go way up. Last June-October, my larger of the two was situated at the south end of the greenhouse and got no shade whatsoever, and it was really badly marked up by the end of the growing season. This year, both plants will be moved to a spot where they are always protected by share cloth. We shall see.

Ok. keep us posted. I might move mine.

N. Eymae working on an upper.

Wow! Awesome greenhouse, that N. eymae is going to rock the GH!

nice Favian,i am trying to get hold of an n.eymae i hear they are easy growers,and i will add my robc has never seen high light levels so Paul could be on to something

Thank you guys!!! :)

Awesome awesome awesome.

Thank you, JB!
Here's an update on the eymae. Peristome is still unfolding.

Last edited:
:drool: that eymae

Eymae x jacquelinae:

Back