What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. spectabilis x aristolochioides -- one of my favorite plants of all time is finally making full-size pitchers

8255923107_efdc2abcc4_c.jpg

N. "Anubis" (spathulata x (thorelii x densiflora))

8255923315_a7c05699d4_c.jpg

N. maxima dark x talangensis uppers -- I used to think the uppers were odd looking, but they've grown on me quite a bit

8255923475_b93c3fa56b_c.jpg

N. sibuyanensis x copelandii

8255923667_c551e0a43b_c.jpg

N. boschiana x merrilliana giant -- still small, but I have high hopes for it

8255923865_19497d4630_c.jpg

N. (ventricosa x sibuyanensis) x merrilliana -- the droopy lid appears to be typical of this hybrid

8256994988_53687819bb_c.jpg

Last edited:
That boschiana x merrilliana is going to be huge....

Nice pitchers! I really like the N. maxima dark x talangensis.

is that some sort of Peperomia I saw growing in the pots?
I have Peperomia angulata in a few of mine. I like the little watermelon design of it..

is that some sort of Peperomia I saw growing in the pots?
I have Peperomia angulata in a few of mine. I like the little watermelon design of it..

Yeah, there are all kinds of things growing in there. I don't have an ID on that particular peperomia, but I could track it down.

fantastic pic!

The definition on the peristome ribs is amazing! Definitely the ventricosa coming out on that out.

All of your plant are amazing. Love the tiveyi and lowii hybrids. Nice photos, well taken.

:bigthumpup:really nice pics and plants,good growing

Back