What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTT N. nigro gracilis, speckled mirabilis, miranda, king tiger, mirabilis x tiger

will trade for sarracenia, d. oblanceolata and lowland nepenthes(1 stipulation for this trade is I will trade for 1 plant if the other person agrees to accept 2 or more of mine). Time to trim some of the fat from my collection to make way for nepenthes I have been wanting for a while. Other than the speckled mirabilis and the mirabilis x tiger I really do not want to part with them....but I want a northiana more :) .

The speckled mirabilis is a very vigorous plant and shows it's spots on the inside but not the outside yet. it is a RC.
102_0326_zpsbb35737c.jpg

The mirabilis x tiger is a very new RC so not much roots yet. looks like any other one when it gets older...green pitcher with orange lips. looks like it is making a huge new leaf.
102_0323_zps37b5b9d3.jpg

The King tiger was a cutting i grew with no leaves on a stalk which I hear you are not supposed to do and success rate not that good....whoops! It defied the odds and is doing well with infant pitchers....they will look like any other king Tiger producing large red pitchers when it gets older.
102_0324_zps37e5215e.jpg

Next is a miranda which is an older RC....really want to keep it but don't think I can unless it will work as a house plant. The other 3 are lowlanders but i hear this plant is flexible about it's conditions. Either way it seems to enjoy being a lowlander.
102_0325_zpsfcc290a6.jpg

Lastly is a SG nigro gracilis....which is a very nice looking plant and will probably only look nicer as it ages and becomes a dark red. Really do not want to part with this one.
102_0321_zps77885ecb.jpg

far as nepenthes I only grow lowlanders and would only agree to the stipulation above. only have 1 drosera that i am really looking for but may be open to others and have the most leeway with sarracenia.

thx for looking.

whoops! wrong section! sorry!

Back