What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A couple weeks ago, I purchased most of French3z's nepenthes. He did an incredible job packing with very little damage to the plants.

Enjoy!

N. lowii x campanulata
image_zpsa7861cdd.jpg

N. lowii x campanulata pitcher from basal growth
image_zpsccd67a69.jpg

N. truncata x veitchii
image_zps77442265.jpg

N. truncata x (spectabilis x northiana)
image_zps943b9412.jpg

N. lowii x truncata pitcher just opened
image_zps0cddb7a3.jpg

Lowland N. truncata with ~22" single leafspan measured with stem (not including tendril)
image_zpsc0c33e3e.jpg

image_zpsd5a755a7.jpg

Some other residents:

One of two N. clipeata clones from AW
image_zpsbc526501.jpg

Cephalotus
image_zpse290e385.jpg

lucky.
I've been admiring those plants of his for a few years now.

I admired his lowii x camp and was impressed by the size of the truncata he raised. When I saw that he was selling them on the other board, I had to jump on it. Several email exchanges later, I ended up with most of his plants with a few including a xPredator cutting and robcantleyi as freebies. :-O

Selling them was hard for him but I'll do my best to grow them on.

That lowii x campanulata is a beast! The colors are magnificent.

wow that truncata is big. congrats are in order.

Selling them was hard for him...

I can only imagine. But he is moving on to bigger and better things.. so that's good.
I didn't get around in time for any of the plants, but I did procure his grow tent and lights. I've always got something here in need of more space.

So you're the one who got the tent and lights! Lol. I was waiting to pick those up if you decided you didn't want them. You got a great deal!

Back