What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all, I guess I'll make a permanent pic thread too!

First of all, my outdoor plants made it through another winter! The N.xPredator took the most damage, and I had to move the N. thorelii x aristo indoors due to cold damage. The rest cruised through:
Outdoorneps_zpsf4098fd8.jpg

Here's N. platychila x veitchii. I frankly like the lowers on this plant better than regular N. platychila.
Nplatychilaxveitchii_zps318152c6.jpg

Here's a little one still, but obviously going to be good. N. talengensis x ramispina:
Ntalengensisxramispina_zps51bacc3a.jpg

N. sp. Langkawi, with some typical basal growth. This is a vigorous plant.
NspLangkawi_zps1ac8ff5b.jpg

N. thorelii x aristolochioides. My male clone.
Nthoreliixaristolochioides_zps2f647da0.jpg

The one I call Eyvelospama:
NEyVeixLoxSpxMx_zpsa8cadeeb.jpg

N. (thorelii x aristo) x truncata I like this one because it makes lots of longlasting pitchers:
Nthoreliixaristoxtruncata_zps29f4fb52.jpg

Everyone loves a Veitchii, even a plain one.
Nveitchii_zps483703c1.jpg

N. lowii x merriliana, getting bigger!
Nlowiixmerriliana_zps71f243a8.jpg

Finally, a long-time favorite, N. veitchii x lowii, just opening a big pitcher:
Nveitchiixlowii_zpsa62bd685.jpg

woot woot way to grow Max!

the man, the myth, the legend, comes to stalk his old haunting grounds once again.

Great plants! Is the veitchii x lowii of Wistuba origins?

Welcome back old school.
Do me a favor and post a few progression updates of your veitchii x lowii, if you'd be so kind.
Mine looks like the same EP clone as yours, but a bit smaller. And I've been drooling over yours for YEARS!! Can't get enough of it..

I was hoping to see updated pics of your vent x aristo Neps just because that is my all time favorite Nep, but it's hard to complain because these Neps are simply amazing. Your N. veitchii x lowii and that N. (thorelii x aristo) x truncata are my newest favorites. Thanks for the pics Capslock.

Whoa!!!! I think I do see your vent x aristo vine on the right side of your first pic!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back