What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes mikei!

This is a Nepenthes Mikei from Borneo Exotics. This is one of their tissue cultured clones. It has not flowered for me yet so unfortunately I do not know the sex.

Very nice looking mikei.

Did you get that on eBay? From that one guy whos selling his collection.

Yeah thats what I though, it looks just like it. I too got a mikei this week but much smaller. Nice plant! Were you doing a Pineapple imitation?

NO! I really tried doing my own voice. But peeps already think im imitating him. <_<

Do you speak of Joel who is selling his collection of highland nepenthes because he is moving into a warmer climate.

I hope that I don't sound like that... :lol:

It was the way you were talking as opposed to one of your previous videos I saw, not necessarily the sound of your voice haha. Just the erratic and fast talking excitement with the held emphasis on some words. And yeah, that guy on ebay a week ago who had an identical mikei up for auction. I can't imagine two vining mikeis would be be sold on the internet in one week :p It's a nice looking plant though!

Back