What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. singalana x hamata.

JMatt

Stovepipe (The Beast) RIP My friend.
Hello everybody!
Been a long time since I have posted anything on here!
Just figured I would show you my hamata hybrid, singalana x hamata.
At the moment this is the closest thing I have to a hamata!
Been so long, I haven't been in touch with anyone on here. Is anyone else growing this?
Jeff

dsc07097d.jpg

dsc07092vb.jpg

dsc07091ei.jpg

dsc07095d.jpg

It's a beast!

That's awesome! The pot is cool too :D

WOW!! What an amazing plant! The teeth are so pronounced! Thats one of the nicest hybrids out there in my opinion!

just fantastic! thanks for sharing!

I've seen this plant in person and the pics do it no justice. Beautiful plant. Good job Jeff !

Very nice hybrid! Thanks for sharing.

Wow amazing!! I forsure want to grow this hybird.. Thanks for posting

Beautiful plant!!!!

Looks like another on the must have list....

Thanks for sharing!

Geez, amazing. I have one. It is still too small and recovering right now though, not worth posting any pictures.

Very nice plant. It looks like you have one of the darker clones, lucky you! (I have two, and neither is this dark, but both are otherwise very similar. Its a great hybrid) Well grown too, it appears, kudos!

Very nice plant! Anyone have pictures of singalana x RHH? It would be interesting to compare the differences between the two crosses, granted the one with RHH is much younger.

Very nice plant! Anyone have pictures of singalana x RHH? It would be interesting to compare the differences between the two crosses, granted the one with RHH is much younger.

I believe this is what you're looking for *grin*:
20130418-081123.jpg

Freaking amazing cross. WOW

Wow, that's insane! I really wish I had gotten one. Hoping the aristo x RHH cross comes out just as nice. Although it's gonna be pretty hard to beat that.

WOW yours is big! Mines a pipsqueak compared to yours! The sing x RRH should be stunning as well.
I love how that looks grown up!! Awesome!! I assume you are growing it as a HL?? I thought I got mine as it came out but apparently not. How Long have you had yours?

BTW Paul That is awesome!! My sing x RHH should be OTW Friday. I'm excited! I would love to get the comparisons of the two going!

BTW Paul That is awesome!! My sing x RHH should be OTW Friday. I'm excited! I would love to get the comparisons of the two going!

Congrats! I suspect there are going to be some folks who regret missing out on this cross. It's going to be amazing. (It already is!)

Beautiful nepenthes! I'm also impatiently awaiting my sing x rhh.

Congrats! I suspect there are going to be some folks who regret missing out on this cross. It's going to be amazing. (It already is!)

I regret it... :-(

Back