User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  1
Likes Likes:  20
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Thread: Some new pics from here and there.....

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the oddball collection --
    Nice, I've killed so many pervillei's I stopped even trying LOL. I really like khasi crosses so I've been trying to track just the species down for a while but it doesn't seem to be on the market really. Gave away a madagascariensis before too which I sort of regret because they killed it and I just haven't gotten around to getting a new one since.

Is that rob x maxima from a single clone or seed? It's a really nice plant and maaayyyyybe I need one too.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know of an FB auction going on for khasi right now, and a female too...but unfortunately it's already gone way over any price range I could manage right now, so my wait continues. And I seem to have really oddly good luck at least for a while with things that are supposed to be hard to grow (all 3 perennial Byblis are growing like weeds, the pervillei lives and seems to be gaining size, the madagascariensis may actually root for me, Roridula is taking off rapidly, etc.) while I kill the weeds...
    The robcantleyi x maxima has the clonal data on the photo, and it was a rooted cutting (actually several, I kept 2) I got from someone on here actually that said it's a female. As it's developing brilliantly red leaves and getting large now I'm hoping I will see proof of that somewhere in the nearer future (and perhaps cross it with the bical or spectabilis x hamata pollen I managed to snag).
    Everything has a reason, whether big or small. Never underestimate the power of what is or is not.
    There is far more to everything than meets the eye.
    Growlist

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940