What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a few lowland neps that have basals and vines to cut and was hoping to expand my collection. I am looking for lowland and lowland hybrids the ones I am seeking most are: N. Sumatrana, N. Ampullaria harlequin, N. belli, and N. hookeriana var harlequin

First I have a beautiful hybrid. It is a N. Nigro gracilis x mirabilis but to me basically looks like a dark gracilis. To match the looks it is quite vigorous. I am by no means a veteran grower and in 11 months it has grown nearly 3 feet in height. So you have your choice of cutting or vine here.

102_0480_zps9194dd45.jpg

Next is a smilesii. This pic is kinda old but it has a vine that can be cut as well and maybe a basal. I will add a better pic but it is really a nice looking lowlander:

102_0634_zps329484d3.jpg

Next is a x coccinae. Very nice looking nepenthes and is starting to vine...no basals that I am aware of. Again sorry for the old crappy pic...will get a better one:

102_0782_zpsfe56314d.jpg

lastly is a winged mirabilis x gracilis. It isn't that pretty but just looks neat.....I think if I gave it more light the pitchers might color up but only speculation. very old pic here but you can see the winged tendrils and the speckling. I have a vine and a couple basals here as well. will get better pic.

102_0178.jpg

Last edited:
Back