What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii all ^^

as you know it there's about a year I stopped growing Nepenthes

but now my situation has improved and I'm starting a new collection ^^

ventricosa x robcantleyi
zjf0.jpg

(izumiae x trusmadiensis) x lady Pauline
ffet.jpg

female vogelii
0w41.jpg

Great re-start. Can't wait to see the follow ups !

Awesome!! I've spent hours diving through your old photo threads. You had one of the most legendary collections I've ever seen. Glad to hear your back! That vent x rob looks awesome! Is that the BE clone? I'm assuming that the peristome folds back but it still looks a bit different than mine. Wonderful!

Get your hands on some pollen, quick! We need some vogelii hybrids in circulation.

wb, and very nice pictures/plants !

Welcome back Pygo! I was starting to miss your awe inspiring photography. It seems like you kept a few favorites?

Yay, your back! I can see your photography is still top notch.

thank you all ^^

East_to_west> yes it's BE clone

dueoka> yes i have few plants of my old collection ^^

naga x talangensis from wild seeds
be7a.jpg

jacquelineae x ??? from wild seeds
lyyn.jpg

dark clone of jacquelineae x izumiae from wild seeds
nwul.jpg

How old is the SG jacquelineae x izumiae? I'm wondering because I'm thinking about doing some sg plants in the near future.

they have about 2 years old

izumiae x trusmadiensis upper and seeds
ktnv.jpg

izu x xTM is one of my holy grail neps that i have yet to acquire. never seen an upper though, not a big surprise that its inferior to the lowers lol. still a nice looking pitcher tho!

Back